Call for Proposals
The Cfp to PyData Florence 2018 is Open!.
The deadline for
submissions is January, 14th at 23:59.
If you want to apply for participating to the conference as a Speaker, please feel free to
Send your Proposal
Topics of Interests
Proposals submitted to PyData Florence about numerical and scientific computations will be more than welcome. In more details, the topics of interest for PyData include, but are not limited to:
- Numerical and Scientific Computations
- Machine Learning
- Text Mining and Natural Language Processing
- Deep Learning & GPU Computing
- Data mining and analytics
- Linked Data and Semantic Web
- Framework for Massive Data Computation
- Big Data
- Teaching (Scientific) Python - case studies and tools
- Software Engineering Best Practices for Data Scientists
- Reproducible Research
- Data Visualization tools and libraries
The registration to PyData Florence 2018 will be managed directly by the PyCon Nove
Purchasing a ticket to PyData Florence 2018, you will be granted for the whole PyCon Nove
conference, and related events.
The price of the ticket include Lunch & Coffee Breaks, Free Wi-Fi, access to the
recruiting session, T-shirts, gadgets and prizes.
Check out the Registration page and book your ticket!
When & Where
PyData Florence 2018 is going to be a three-days event (April, 20-22 2018), held in conjunction with PyCon Nove the ninth edition of the Italian Python Conference.
The conference venue will be
Grand Hotel Mediterraneo
located nearby the old city centre of Florence,
(Lungarno del Tempio, 44 - not far from the beautiful Piazza Santa Croce).
For more information on how to reach Florence, please check out the this page